About QCMC 2018
The International Conference on Quantum Communication, Measurement and Computing (QCMC) was established in 1990 to encourage and bring
together scientists and engineers working in the interdisciplinary field of quantum information science and technology.
To date, thirteen such meetings have been held and the fourteenth will take place March 12-16, 2018 at Louisiana State University.
It will be organized by the Quantum Science and Technologies Group (QST), Louisiana State University
Scope of the conference
* Cryptography and Communications
* Measurement and Metrology
* Quantum Computing and Information Theory
* Quantum Simulations
* Quantum Control
* Foundations of Quantum Physics
Please mark your calendars with the following important dates for QCMC 2018:
- Online submission: WED 01 NOV, 2017 – FRI 01 DEC 2017
- Late poster submission: FRI 02 DEC 2017 – MON 15 JAN 2018
- Notification of acceptance/rejection: FRI 05 JAN, 2018
- Early Registration opens: WED 10 JAN, 2018
- Early registration deadline: SAT 10 FEB, 2018
- Registration deadline: THU 08 MAR, 2018
- Conference MON 12 MAR – FRI 16 MAR, 2018
- Deadline to book room at conference hotels:
- Lod Cook Hotel: FEB 20 2018
- Staybridge Hotel: FEB 20 2018
* Early Registration Available
You may now submit your early registration for QCMC 2018 at the online registration portal. Early registration will remain open until Feb 10, 2018. Late registration will remain open until March 8, 2018.
* QCMC 2018
The 14th International Conference on Quantum Communication, Measurement and Computing, QCMC 2018, will be held at Louisiana State University. The Principal Organizer is Jonathan P. Dowling. Mark your calendars with the dates: March 12-16, 2018.
* QCMC on social media
Get QCMC news and photos on Facebook and with the Twitter hashtag #QCMC2018.
Nicholas Studer (Local Organizing Committee Member)
Hearne Institute for Theoretical Physics
Louisiana State University
Baton Rouge, LA 70803