About QCMC 2018
The International Conference on Quantum Communication, Measurement and Computing (QCMC) was established in 1990 to encourage and bring
together scientists and engineers working in the interdisciplinary field of quantum information science and technology.
To date, thirteen such meetings have been held and the fourteenth will take place March 12-16, 2018 at Louisiana State University.
It will be organized by the Quantum Science and Technologies Group (QST), Louisiana State University
Scope of the conference
* Cryptography and Communications
* Measurement and Metrology
* Quantum Computing and Information Theory
* Quantum Simulations
* Quantum Control
* Foundations of Quantum Physics
Please mark your calendars with the following important dates for QCMC 2018:
- Online submission: FRI 06 OCT, 2017 – FRI 01 DEC 2017
- Notification of acceptance/rejection: FRI 05 JAN, 2018
- Early registration deadline: FRI 19 JAN, 2018
- Registration deadline: THU 08 MAR, 2018
- Conference MON 12 MAR – FRI 16 MAR, 2018
* QCMC 2018
The 14th International Conference on Quantum Communication, Measurement and Computing, QCMC 2018, will be held at Louisiana State University. The Principal Organizer is Jonathan P. Dowling. Mark your calendars with the dates: March 12-16, 2018.
* QCMC on social media
Get QCMC news and photos on Facebook and with the Twitter hashtag #QCMC2018.
Nicholas Studer (Local Organizing Committee Member)
Hearne Institute for Theoretical Physics
Louisiana State University
Baton Rouge, LA 70803